Little Smiles & Big Smiles Membership Plans
Our membership plans are annual reduced fee dental plans that allow our patients to receive quality dental services at Little Smiles & Big Smiles.
Membership Plan Feature and Benefits
|Silver $450/year||Gold $550/year||Platinum $850/year|
|New Patients||If a patient is new to Little Smiles & Big Smiles and signs up for one of our membership plans on their first visit, one of the periodic oral evaluations (D0120) and the bitewing x-rays images (D0272) or (D0274) included under their membership plan, will be substituted with a comprehensive oral evaluation (D0150) and full mouth series of x-rays images(D0210) for an added $50 paid only once, on their first visit. All other membership plan features, and benefits apply as listed above.|
Terms, Conditions and Limitations
- This is NOT an insurance plan or product.
- This plan is NOT applicable to hospitalization, hospital charges or medical emergency services of any kind.
- Services under this membership plan are ONLY offered at Little Smiles & Big Smiles and >NOT at any other dental office including specialists.
- This membership plan CANNOT be used in conjunction with any other plan, insurances, or discounts.
- This membership plan CANNOT be used to cover the cost of care under workman’s compensations, medical, automobile, disability or any other type of insurance.
- This membership plan CANNOT be used to pay for retail products sold at the office including all oral health products and take-home whitening products.
- This plan has no annual deductibles, no annual maximums, no claims, no pre-authorization requirements, no waiting periods, no missing tooth clauses or pre-existing conditions exclusions.
- This is a 12-months plan. The enrollment date begins on your membership registration date and after full payment of the membership plan fee. It expires 365 days after. Your eligibility, to receive the covered services and the discounts associated with this membership plan, is immediate.
- All Annual membership fees are non-refundable. There is NO reimbursement for early termination of this membership plan. There is NO reimbursement if the patient acquires dental insurances. There is NO reimbursement for not receiving the services covered under this membership plan.
- Unused services CANNOT be carried over to next plan year.
- Fees for dental services must be paid in full on the day the services are rendered to keep this membership plan in effect. Any dental service not paid in full on the day of service will be billed at the standard office fee. Treatment plans will be provided in writing for all the recommended procedures displaying the standard office fee and the membership discounted fee.
- This membership plan is an individual plan. Each participant must complete and pay for a separate membership application.
- This membership plan is NOT transferable.
- If a patient elects to pay using the no-interest option of Care Credit or any other third-party financing option, the discounted fees under these membership plan will not be applied, and the patient will be charged at the standard office fee.
- If a patient is new to Little Smiles & Big Smiles and signs up for one of our membership plans on their first visit, one of the periodic oral evaluations (D0120) and the bitewing xrays (D0272) or (D0274) included under their membership plan, will be substituted with a comprehensive oral evaluation (D0150) and full mouth series of x-rays (D0210) for an added $50 paid only once, on their first visit. This is needed to establish a complete dental record for the patient at our office. Not doing so, would compromise the quality of care.
- Plans and enrollment fees are subject to change annually without notice.