Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dentures consist of a gum-colored base made of plastic resin
- Excessive or Uneven Gums, may be caused by one or more factors relating to the gums themselves, the teeth, or even the lip or jaw.
- Implants, for long-lasting tooth replacement
- Root Canal, root canal treatment is a safe and effective way to stop many kinds of tooth pain
- Scaling and Root Planing when treating gum disease, it is often best to begin with a non-surgical approach
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Veneers, porcelain veneers help change the appearance of your smile
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.